Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Growing out the hair!

So Garrett has been growing out his hair and let me tell you it has been a really hard thing for me. His hair is to the point that it doesn't want to slick back or spike up. He want to wear his hair just combed forward and I think it looks silly. But I asked him why he wanted to grow his hair out and he said it was because he wanted the things that dad has (side burns). I told him that would happen for a while but he wants to grow his hair out anyways. This top picture was taken in August and he probably had one more haircut in September and that's it.This was the end of October.
And this is the end of December.
And still going.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh that is great! I love it. Soon his hair is going to look like AK. Good luck trying to get him to change. He probably gets many compliments.