Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grandpa Dan's Birthday

So I got this fun cupcake cookbook from Granny and so when I saw this I thought it would be fun to make it and take it to Grandpa Dan for his Birthday. It was alot of fun to make and put together and it looked so cute. Then as we were leaving our house to go to Grandpa Dan's I thought I should put some foil over the top of the cake so it didn't get ruined and then I thought NO it will be okay. Well as James was pulling out of the driveway the cupcakes slide and fell right into my lap. Garrett had to run into the house to get me a cookie sheet so we could put the cupcakes on that and then I had to reassemble the cake when we got to Grandpa Dan's house. But it didn't ruined the cupcakes because I had them in the refrigerator so the frosting was still cold and stiff. Happy Birthday Grandpa Dan! We love you!

1 comment:

mindy said...

Wow, that is so cool! I'm impressed.