Sunday, July 26, 2009

A day at the Museum

We went to the Museum of Natural History on Thursday with some of our friends. I was a little nervous about going because it is a museum and it's usually not my favorite thing to do. Then I thought that the kids wouldn't like it either. But I have to say it was pretty fun. We got there right before story time so we heard 3 stories about frogs, then we got to go over and watch the frogs be fed. The kids even got to help feed some of the frogs. Then we walked around and saw the other exhibits then they got to play in the sand to find fossils. Thanks Jen for the fun day. (This isn't the best picture because I forgot my camera and so I took this with my phone.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh fun my girls would love that! Where is it? I so need to do some searches on these fun places around us. Thanks for the idea. :)