Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crafty Stuff!

I found out how to make these cute car seat tents. I made these for some baby gifts and hopefully they all like them as much as I did. I just wish they had these cute things when my kids were born but of course they didn't. And I'm not going to have another one just to have a car seat tent.


I found a cute tutorial on how to make these cute fabric flowers.



And of course the Utah Utes car seat tent for my friends cute little boy.



I made these Easter Topiary's. I couldn't believe how many jelly beans they took. I went through 3 1/2 bags. But I think they turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

The Loves said...

hey, you could use this idea for a class party craft. Use red and green jellybeans for Xmas or red and white for Vday. But only make them smaller. You could figure out a way. I know it!.

The Loves said...

Forgot to comment on the carseat tents. So cute! Love the Utah tent. Well done. you are very talented!

Susie said...

Are you sure you don't want to have another sweet, snuggly, cute little baby. I know you do. :) Also send me the link for these covers. That way I can make one for you when you get preggers. HEE-HEE Ok, just for my brother.