Thursday, October 23, 2008

Marley

So this is Marley. My brother Adam and his wife Cassie just got a new little puppy. The other day Adam brought the dog over for Garrett and Katelyn to see and of course they love him. Garrett, Katelyn and James really wants a dog. James keeps looking on KSL to see if he can find one, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to have one yet. But I know someday I will have to give in.



Garrett said he would like a Golden Retriever and Katelyn wants a pink poodle. So more than likely we will get a Goldendoodle. That way they will both get their dogs. But we will get a girl dog so then we can put some pink bows on her ears and that will be the pink goldendoodle.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think that is a great idea. The pink bows that is. Just give in, the kids and James will be so happy. Plus you will learn to love the dog too. Yes I am okay, I have just been busy in the basement at night. Great pictures.