Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!


At school on Friday was crazy hair day. So Garrett and Katelyn wanted crazy hair. Garrett did his own hair and I allowed him to go to school this way just because it was crazy hair day. He spiked half of his hair and then slicked down the other side. I know I am a mean mom but I don't want him to look at pictures later in life and be mad at me because I let him go to school like that.



So with Katelyn's hair we put a plastic cup inside her pony tail. It looked so cute and she liked it until we got to school. Then she started to get shy and wanted me to take it out. But I told her to lets walk over to her class to see if any other girls had crazy hair. And they did. So she left the cup in her hair until after school. It looked really cute. We love crazy hair day.

1 comment:

The Loves said...

Nice Work! Updates look great! You have been busy!