Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stewart Falls Hike!

On Saturday we went for a hike up to Stewart Falls. It was suppose to be an easy hike, but I thought I was going to die. That is the great thing about having asthma, the easy hikes almost kill me. My lungs were on fire. James, Garrett and Katelyn did so good and of course Garrett wanted to be in front. It was a 2 mile hike each way and so when we made it to the falls Garrett and Katelyn had fun playing in the water and with the rocks. We stayed for about 20 minutes then started our hike back. We probably had about 1/2 mile left when Katelyn started complaining about her legs being tired and wanted me to carry her. When we got back to the car we were so dirty. Our shoes and legs were black from the dirt. But we had a great time. And the falls were really pretty.




No comments: